>> On Going Work
- The impala project : building a database on migration policies comparable across countries; a joint project of Luxembourg, Harvard, Amsterdam, Sydney and the LSE. Presentation of the global project : http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/impala.
- Presentation of the part of the Impala project devoted to the Luxembourg team: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/impala_unilu/home
- Measuring Immigration Policies: Preliminary Evidence from IMPALA, paper presented at the CES IFO conference on Immigration Policies, Munich December 2013. PDF.
- Dissecting Network Externalities in International Migration, joint with F. Docquier and C. Ozden, revised January 2012 PDF.
- Temporary Foreign Workers and Internal Mobility in Canada, joint with Serge Coulombe.CES IFO Working paper no. 4823 PDF
- Temporary Foreign Workers: Good for Alberta, Bad for Canada, joint with Robin Boadway and Serge Coulombe.
- Business Cycles and International Migration among OECD countries, joint with J-C Bricongne and P. Bourgeon. PDF Link to CES IFO WP